Homework Club is our foundation program, over 22 years in existence and logging over 700 hours of time with our kids in a year. Homework Club is a holistic after-school stop for children of the West Side...basing programs on what every child needs--love, structure, playtime, academic support, attentive adults, creative exploration and more and more LOVE!
A day at Homework Club looks like:
- 2:45 Doors Open....kids gather, hang up their coats, wash hands and start to play.
- 3:00-3:45 Free time and creative play...computers, board games, art activities, friendship.
- 3:45 Clean Up and Announcements
- 4:00-4:45 Library-quiet homework time
- 4:45-5:05 Quiet game time as others finish homework
- 5:05-5:20 Jesus Time
- 5:20-5:45 Big game time