Peace of the City exists to be a force for good in under-resourced Buffalo neighborhoods, loving and empowering children, teens and their families in the name of Christ.
Over the years, four priorities; literacy, the arts, advocacy and transformation have gradually emerged and now drive Peace of the City’s vision and ministry.
1. Cast list for the Winter's Tale will be posted.
2. Three new interns will begin work...Sage Cerbone, Mam Deng and Kayla Bowden (2 Americorps summer interns)
3. Garang Doar will graduate on Wednesday :) HAPPY!
4. Color Run 5K training
5. Kids will be tutored for chemistry, living environment, algebra regents tests
6. Girls on the Run will meet with POTC about potential 2015 fall site
7. Teens will participate in Say Yes! Tuesday night event
8. Start.Stop.Keep program assesment in Teen Club.
9. Love will happen
10. More Love.......